Ravna Gora is a municipality in Gorski Kotar, located on a plateau. The details of the origin of the settlement are not known, but it almost certainly existed before the beginning of the 18th century. In 1785, Ravna Gora received from the king the coat of arms and the charter of a privileged free city. During the First World War, the population became so impoverished that most ate only blueberries, which grow abundantly in this area. The patron saint of the town is Saint Teresa of Ávila, whose church was built at 825 meters above sea level in the early 20th century by the famous architect Hermann Bollé.
№70 in locations of Croatia