Gacka is a valuable ethnographic place where the abundance of true values unanimously meet: beauty, water, landscape, tradition, authenticity and, of course, gastronomy! Water from the river is drinking water (second in Europe in quality), indigenous trout is the most sought after river fish, aquatic plants of the river Gacka were once fed to livestock, at the sources of the river (in Sinac - Tonkovich and Majerevo vrilo) and waterfalls (in Switzerland) wheat mills have been renovated, as well as stamping mills for washing and "softening" home-made woolen textiles and baskets for rolling and washing woolen blankets, which you can come and see and buy nearby such indigenous products. In the region you have cycling, hiking, mountaineering trails, you can go fishing or kayaking.
- Gachka Carnival, Otochec Day; January February
- Folklore Festival of Lika-Senj County: May
- Gacka Days, concerts and theater performances: July - August
- Barkan Memorial Bike Ride, June
- Ecoethno Gachka, exhibition
- sales fair in Sinac, July
- Old sports tournament in Gachan, October
- Advent Otochac, December.
№421 in locations of Croatia