Brestovac Pozheshki, a town 6 km away from Pozhega, is today a municipal center and the center of roads of county importance. It is mentioned as early as 1302, 1336, and then in 1445, 1534 and 1535. This land was first owned by the city guards or "jobagions", and later by the noble family Cernica Desislavichi and others.The fortified aristocratic town was located further up the hill and was called Brestovac or Oštri kamen. In 1332, documents mention the parish with the church of Sv. Martina, which was restored in 1760 and still stands on the old site. During the Ottoman rule, Croats lived here, of which only one family has survived to this day. From the 18th century until today, there have been many immigrants to this area of the Pozhega valley.
№480 in Cities of Croatia