The Church of the Holy Savior was a pre-Romanesque church in the Dalmatian hinterland in Croatia, whose ruins are today a historic site. It is located in the small village of Cetina, near the source of the river Cetina, 8 km northwest of Vrlika.The remains of the church are of historical significance in Croatia, because it is the only schismatic church built with a bell tower that still stands.The graves found near the Church, dating from the 9th to the 14th century, had a certain type of textile which was found to be comparable in quality to clothing from the 18th and 19th centuries. There are over 1026 old Croatian graves around the church of great archaeological interest. Several tombs were found in the church itself, most of which (more than 800) originally had stećak tombstones, a specific type of medieval tombstones found throughout the Western Balkans. The culture of that time was influenced by the Frankish Empire, which was noticed in the archeological findings from that period and the structure of the church.