The Church of Our Lady of the Rosary was founded in 1765 on the basis of another even older church, about which we know nothing except that it was built on the basis of an even older early Christian church of St. Andrew, which makes Our Lady of the Rosary the third heir to the holy place.
Pale with the depiction of Our Lady of the Rosary, St. Dominica and St. Clare is located inside along with a monumental sanctuary and a marble baroque altar. Paintings from the 18th century, which were a gift from Fr. Filip Grabovac and are considered a valuable masterpiece by famous painters, were stolen during the Homeland War, and the church itself remained quite destroyed.
After the end of the war, the church began to be renovated and the interior was enriched with stained glass windows by the academic painter Ante Kuduz. Today, the church celebrates the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary itself, which falls on the first Sunday in October.