In the 18th century, rich families from Italy moved to Tisno and assimilated over time. One of these families is the Gelpi family. The house of the Gelpi family was built in the 18th century and consists of two buildings. The main entrance is on the northwest façade with the main portal, adorned with a carved Gothic staff motif and the inscription AD 1741 AG on the lintel. The Gelpi family brought with them to Tisno a painting of Our Lady's apparition in Caravaggio and had a church built for it, which is worshipped to this day.