Church of St. Andrew in Tisno is located on the hill of the same name, and was built in 1606. It is single-nave, rectangular in plan and without an apse. Above the door are a beautiful cross rosette and a bell-gavle with Baroque features. On the altar, there is a picture of St. Andrew with the signature of Ant. Alborghetti Dilettante from 1878. In 1809, the French government confiscated the property of this church. From the hill, there is a beautiful view of the village and its surroundings.