Today, Zhrnovo has over 1000 inhabitants, and it was first mentioned in documents in the early Middle Ages. It is 4 km away from the town of Korchula by a wide asphalt road, which passes through the middle of this settlement scattered on the surrounding hills, and consists of several hamlets: Prvo Selo, Kampus, Postrana and Brdo. Next to the old stone houses with porches and paved courtyards are small dry-stone sheds covered with stone slabs. There are also several residences of Korčula nobles and landowners. Just outside the center of the village, off the road, on a shady hill surrounded by pine trees, there is the parish church of St. Martin from the 14th century, later reconstructed.
№584 in locations of Croatia