Dolenja Vas (Italian: Villabassa) is a village in the municipality of Lupoglav, in the County of Istria, which partly stretches through the Uchka Nature Park. The place was first mentioned in 1523 in the land register of Lupoglavska, but it existed before as a rural part of Lupoglavska kashtela (together with the nearby Gorenja Vas).
The local population lives a traditional life, and is engaged in agriculture and livestock. There are two significant churches in the village - the parish church of St. Martin was built in 1808, and the small church of St. John the Evangelist from 1581.
№441 in locations of Croatia