The remains of the chapel of St. Roch

5.0
Share
Save

The stone winding Rokov stairs lead from the site where the remains of the church of St. Nicholas are located to the hill Djed where the remains of the chapel of St. Roch are located. The votive chapel against the plague was erected in 1734 next to a nearby cemetery.

This small wooden chapel had a painted settlement of Hrvatska Kostajnica on its sides in the 19th century, but unfortunately it was completely destroyed in 1991 and today only the remains of the floor are preserved, which offers a beautiful view of the city.

See more about Hrvatska Kostajnica

№1 of 10 places in Hrvatska Kostajnica
№1210 of 2166 places in Croatia
№1 of 3 Churches and cathedrals in Hrvatska Kostajnica
№93 of 290 Churches and cathedrals in Croatia

Place Location

44430, Hrvatska Kostajnica

Reviews

5.0
(7 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Hrvatska Kostajnica we found 10 places. Show results