South Bulwark

5.0
Share
Save

The South Bulwark is a part of the city walls of Buzet. It was built in the 16th century and rebuilt by Captain Andrea Erizzo in 1699. His coat of arms can be seen on it. Today, the Bulwark is arranged as a lookout point with a beautiful view of the surroundings.

See more about Buzet

№3 of 13 places in Buzet
№1359 of 2166 places in Croatia
№1 of 1 Lookouts and towers in Buzet
№16 of 54 Lookouts and towers in Croatia

Place Type

Lookouts and towers

Location

Buzet

Place Location

Reviews

5.0
(7 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Buzet we found 13 places. Show results