The Shrine of Our Lady of Trsat is the largest pilgrimage shrine in the western part of the Republic of Croatia. The sanctuary was built during the transfer of the Nazareth house, which spent the period from 1291 to 1294 on Trsat. After the great fire that occurred in 1629, it was necessary to further renovate the churches and the monastery next to it. The church and the monastery have been restored mostly in the Baroque style in which they are recognizable even today. The interior is also designed in the Baroque style, and this is most evident in the sumptuous altar dating from 1692.