The Rector's Palace of the town of Pag is located on the main town square. And the beautiful stone court was built in the 15th century and completed under the administration of Prince Tomo Zorzi.This place has been the main seat of the city and island administration for centuries. From Venetian times until the first decades of the 19th century, the court was inhabited by a prince, and later by the city rector and judge-manager.In the courtyard of the Rector's Palace there is a well with a decorated crown and coats of arms of famous Pag princes. The masters of the Dalmatian Circle from Šibenik and Zadar took part in the erection of the Rector's Palace. The very entrance to the courtyard (atrium) is one of the most beautiful Pag portals erected as evidenced by an inscription from 1467. Stylistic features show that the portal was made under the influence of master Juraj Dalmatinac and reveals the hand of Ivan Pribislavich.Today, the Rector's Palace is a renovated cultural monument that is used for performances during the summer months, and klapas perform at the Pag Cultural Summer.