The Little Theater in Labin was built in the middle of the 19th century on the site of a former grain warehouse. The construction and adaptation of the Theater were then financed even by members of the theater troupe. The first theater troupe was founded in 1840, but the history of the theater in Labin dates back to the beginning of the 19th century when Labin youth staged plays. The theater had different functions - it served for some time as a barracks, and even as a sports hall. After the opening of the cinema in 1938, the inhabitants called the theater hall Little Theatre or Teatrino. Particularly interesting is the vault of the theater, which was decorated in 1893 by the Pula artist Giovanni Demori.