Juraj Shporer Art Pavilion

4.0
Share
Save

It was built in 1900, when a large terrace was added towards the coastal promenade. Originally there was the Gerbaud patisserie, followed by a glacier pavilion with a café and patisserie. At that time, fresh cakes were delivered here daily by train from Vienna and Pest. After 1930, the building became an exhibition pavilion (Padiglione delle esposizioni), and the function has been retained to this day.

See more about Opatija

№36 of 36 places in Opatija
№1734 of 2074 places in Croatia
№3 of 3 museums and galleries in Opatija
№157 of 174 museums and galleries in Croatia

Guides in this place

Location

Opatija

Place Location

Park Svetog Jakova, 51410, Opatija

Reviews

4.0
(1 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Opatija we found 36 places. Show results