The beautiful Dubrovnik bell tower, which is visible at the entrance to the most famous Dubrovnik street - Stradun, dates back to 1444. The bell tower is specific in that it has two twins, called Maro and Baro, made entirely of bronze placed between a large bell. Holding the bats in their hands, they beat together every hour. Also, today the popular name for this work of art is GREENS because bronze has oxidized with the breath of time and adorned itself with green shades. Preserved originals are visible in the Sponza Palace.