Church of St. Anthony

4.0
Share
Save

The Church of St. Anthony with the monastery was built in the 1930s, and in 1939 it was handed over to the Franciscans. The project is the work of the then city architect, engineer Guido Brass. The church has an organ from 1961, which is the work of Franc Jenko from Ljubljana. The large mosaic in the apse was made in 1981 by Josip Botteri. The church bell tower with a height of 45 meters is the tallest building in Pula.

See more about Pula

№60 of 63 places in Pula
№2081 of 2166 places in Croatia
№4 of 4 Churches and cathedrals in Pula
№277 of 290 Churches and cathedrals in Croatia

Location

Pula

Place Location

Reviews

4.0
(7 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Pula we found 63 places. Show results