The Orthodox Church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God was built in 1868 on Mount Tyrol. The church is not open for visits and needs interior renovation. It is located on the beautiful mountain range of Tyrol, above the city and is an ideal stop for hikers who want peace and nature.
In the immediate vicinity of the Church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God, there is a source of drinking water Mala Gospa. Every visitor / pilgrim at the spring itself can be refreshed and refreshed, before continuing to enjoy the mountain air and spiritual reflections.