The parish Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located within the old town walls of Labin. It was built in 1336, on the foundations of an 11th-century church. The church has been renovated and upgraded on several occasions. On the façade, there is a Gothic rosette and below it is a Venetian lion, placed in 1604 as a symbol of Venetian rule in Labin. In 1688, an extremely valuable baroque statue of Senator Antonio Bollani, known for his fight against the Ottomans, was erected next to them. The interior is richly decorated, and six marble altars stand out. Especially interesting is the altar of the Transfiguration from the 18th century with the relics of St. Justus transferred in 1664 from Rome.