Today in Chepich there is the parish church of the Holy Trinity from the 19th century with stone and wooden statues of saints and the church of St. Just from the 13th century. It features a tombstone with a Glagolitic inscription originating from the former church of Our Lady of the Lake. The church was part of the nearby Augustinian and then Pauline monastery of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which was the oldest such monastery in Istria. In 1782, the monks left it and went to Novi Vinodolski and Crikvenica. To this day, the architectural building of the monastery that surrounds the courtyard with a well in the middle has been preserved. Today, it is inhabited by local residents.