The Church of St. Roch is a symbol of Bibinje. The first mention dates back to 1673, when it was restored after an attack by the Turks. St. Roch or Rocco is a saint of the Roman Catholic Church who lived in 14th century France and was ill of the plague twice. He is worshipped as a protector against plague and infectious diseases in general. For centuries, the church has been visited by believers who pray to the saint for healing and protection from various diseases. Today, baroque marble altars can be seen inside the church. The oldest altar, which is preserved only in fragments, was built in 1680. The main altar is the work of master Michiel Costa from 1768.