Church of St. Peter and Paul was completed in 1906, and today it is the largest church in Trpanj. Here used to be a small church of St. Michael, first mentioned in 1657. Altars and parts of the church were transferred from the old church of St. Peter, which was demolished. Among them, a richly decorated stone window-rosette stands out. In the church, there is a statue of Our Lady of the Rosary, brought in 1855 from Italy.