Church of St. James

4.0
Share
Save

Church of St. James in Marina was built in the 16th century. It is in the shape of a Latin cross, with two side chapels. It was originally built in the Renaissance style. Today, the interior features lavishly decorated Baroque altars. On the main altar is a depiction of the Assumption of Mary and the marble tabernacle made by Peter Cavalieri. He also made oil paintings depicting saints on the altars of the Immaculate Conception and St. Blaise.

See more about Gradich Marina

№7 of 10 places in Gradich Marina
№1384 of 2047 places in Croatia
№2 of 4 Churches and cathedrals in Gradich Marina
№184 of 275 Churches and cathedrals in Croatia

Place Location

Ul. Ante Rudana 29, 21222, Marina

Reviews

4.0
(1 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Gradich Marina we found 10 places. Show results