Church of St. Blaise

4.0
Share
Save

Church of St. Vlaho was built at the time of the founding of the parish in 1407. But today's parish church, dedicated to the same title and built on the site of the original church, was built in 1758. It is connected to the parish house, and the whole building was renovated in 1934. the ravages of time, that the ravages of war and earthquakes have destroyed both the church and the house. Through the efforts of the Institute for Reconstruction, the wall structure of the church was repaired, and then the church was renovated in 2008 and today you can see it from the inside in the morning.

See more about Slano

№5 of 5 places in Slano
№1976 of 2178 places in Croatia
№1 of 1 Churches and cathedrals in Slano
№259 of 290 Churches and cathedrals in Croatia

Location

Slano

Place Location

Reviews

4.0
(7 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Slano we found 5 places. Show results