The parish Church of St. Bernard in Funtana was built in 1621. It was renovated and upgraded in 1941 and 1988. Next to the church is a bell tower 34 meters high. The church has an organ from 1878, a gift from the faithful from Germany. In addition to the organ, the interior also features a very valuable painting of the Virgin Mary with Jesus and saints from the 17th century, as well as an interesting tombstone of the noble Borisi family.