The Church of Our Lady Outside the City in Shibenik was completed in 1740. Today's building is an adaptation of the church of St. Cosmas and Damian from the 15th century. The church has a beautiful bell tower with a clock, with which it is connected by a bridge. A rosette and a triangular gable stand out on the façade. Four altars can be seen inside. The main altar is Venetian and was built in 1782. It has an altarpiece from 1452. Around the church was a cemetery that was abandoned in 1828.