The Church of Our Lady of the Snows on the Drid hill in Marina was built in the 6th century. This is evidenced by the construction of the arch above the door and an inscription in a stone from that period. The arch is identical to the one from Diocletian's Palace in Split, but it lacks a front part with an inscription. Over the centuries the church has been elevated and extended, but has retained its original form. The original painting of Our Lady of Dridska was taken to the Franciscan monastery on the island of Ciovo in 1500 due to the danger from the Ottomans. Around the church are preserved parts of dry stone walls from pre-antique times.