The Church of Our Lady of the Angels in Porech was built in 1770. It is a single-nave baroque church with a sanctuary, apse, dome and sacristy. On the main altar are statues of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Dominic and St. Catherine. Our Lady of the Angels altarpiece is on the wall of the sanctuary. The church has an organ from 1924. At the rear, there is an 18-meter-high baroque bell tower.