In the green park next to Three wells there is a small Church of Our Lady of Health, one of the city's most popular churches. It is located in a quiet old village Kampo Kastelo. Built in 1703 on the site of two much older churches, it contains a copy of the famous painting "Our Lady of the Castle", by Blazh Jurjev from the 15th century. whose original is now in the Permanent Exhibition of Religious Art. In 1752, a large fire broke out in the Zadar Arsenal, the gunpowder warehouse of the Navy of the Venetian Republic, in fear of the fire, the people of Zadar called on Our Lady of Kashtela, today's Our Lady of Health. Since the fire was extinguished by itself, since then every 21.11. as a token of gratitude, a procession is held, and fritters are distributed to visitors on the streets. There was also a memorial plaque, carved in stone, which described the event in detail and on which gratitude was written, however the plaque was destroyed in a bombing by Allied forces during World War II. world war.