Chorich's tower

4.0
Share
Save

Chorich's tower was built by the Fondra family from Shibenik in 1646. Living spaces and defensive structures were fortified with high defensive walls since the tower was built in turbulent times. The stone with which it was built was brought from the island of Brach. Today, the courtyard of Chorich's tour is used as an open-air cinema in the summer, but the tower is closed to visitors due to its poor condition. The coat of arms located on the east wall of the tower has the initials H S, which is associated with the name Hieronymus Saracenis.

See more about Vodice

№7 of 9 places in Vodice
№1713 of 2074 places in Croatia
№1 of 1 Historic buildings in Vodice
№158 of 177 Historic buildings in Croatia

Place Type

Historic buildings

Location

Vodice

Place Location

Ul. Mirka Zore 19, 22211, Vodice

Reviews

4.0
(1 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Vodice we found 9 places. Show results