Only a few kilometers from the town of Klanjec, surrounded by centuries-old trees, is the Chapel of St. Florian, patron saint of the town of Klanjec. It was first mentioned in 1690 in a canonical visitation, when it was built and had a bolt. The present chapel was built from the ground up in 1742, and was completely rebuilt in 1899. Due to moisture and leaks, the interior painting of the fresco by the painter Sikošek from Brežice was in a very bad condition and is now awaiting conservation restoration.In commemoration of the 1900th anniversary of Jesus' death on the cross on Calvary, in 1933 the citizens of Klanjec decided to build the Way of the Cross near the chapel on a nearby hill. Due to its miniature and limited space, the Mass served on the feast of St. Florian is heard through large windows, one on each side.