A settlement 3 km southeast of Sveti Lovrech, located on a small hill. The area was inhabited in prehistory, antiquity and the Middle Ages, the first historical data about the village are from 1556, when it was founded by the immigration of refugees from Dalmatia before the Ottoman conquests. On the southern edge of the village is the Romanesque church of St. Lucija, in which there is a Glagolitic inscription on a stone custodian engraved in 1568. The facade of the church was given in the 17th century. baroque horsetail.
The end of Selina is the quarry of the same name, after which the type of stone was named.
№559 in locations of Croatia