The settlement of Gologorica is located on a flysch ridge above a wide fertile valley of the Rasha river basin. This area was certainly inhabited in prehistoric times, and was first mentioned in 1102 as the center of a feud bought by the nobleman Konrad.
A short alley leads to the square in front of the church dominated by the house of De Franceschi, built in 1711.
The masonry mound in the center of the village is a former cemetery on which the parish church of St. Peter and Paul.
№641 in locations of Croatia