Cerion, a village near Karojba, Višnjan municipality. In history, it belonged to the Motovun families and the Motovun municipality. In the settlement is the cemetery church of St. Matthew the Apostle from the 15th century (Glagolitic inscription), restored in 1707. On the façade, restored in 1935, there is a horsehair with two bells. Inside are two marble altars with several statues.
№502 in Villages and settlements of Croatia