The monastery, Church and bell tower of St. Andrew

4.0
Share
Save

Benedictine monastery of St. Andrew was built in the 11th century while the three-nave church of St. Andrew which is part of the monastery restored in the 18th century. Next to the church and the monastery there is the oldest bell tower on the island of Rab - the bell tower of St. Andrew from the 12th century. Numerous works of art, handicrafts and souvenirs can be found in the monastery, and eight nuns live and work in it. 

See more about Rab Island

№23 of 30 places in Rab Island
№1752 of 2178 places in Croatia
№5 of 9 Churches and cathedrals in Rab Island
№202 of 290 Churches and cathedrals in Croatia

Guides in this place

Location

Rab Island

Place Location

Ul. Ivana Rabljanina 6, 51280, Rab

Reviews

4.0
(7 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Rab Island we found 30 places. Show results