Church of St. Marino

5.0
Share
Save

On the island of St.Marino there is a church of the same name built in 17-18. century on the foundations of an older building, and in 1818 it was restored. A marble slab from the 4th century with an inscription in honor of the Roman Empress Helena, erected by the governor of Dalmatia Flavius ​​Julius Rufinus Sarmentius, was found in the foundations. The plaque is today in the Archaeological Museum in Zagreb, with Roman money from grave finds near the hotel "Lishanj". 

See more about Novi Vinodolski

№19 of 24 places in Novi Vinodolski
№1368 of 2178 places in Croatia
№3 of 6 Churches and cathedrals in Novi Vinodolski
№122 of 290 Churches and cathedrals in Croatia

Place Location

51250, Novi Vinodolski

Reviews

5.0
(7 review)
Mateo
very good!!!
In Novi Vinodolski we found 24 places. Show results