Visnjevac is a suburb within the City of Osijek, in Osijek-Baranja County.The early history of Visnjevac, today the western suburb of Osijek, is closely connected with the Pejachevich family, who owned part of the area of today's settlement. primarily brandy- especially cherry brandy. In addition to other farm buildings, the summer house of Count Adolf Pejachevich was located in Visnjevac, and in 1860, in today's Ban Josip Jelachich Street, the chapel of St. Mary. It is definitely worth mentioning the Palilula inn, which for many years was a famous resting place for all travelers who walked the old Roman road to Osijek.In 1948, Adolfovac changed its name to Višnjevac, which has remained to this day.
№670 in Cities of Croatia